Based in Bangkok.
we are the immigration experts.
We specialize in business, employer sponsored, retirement, education, marriage and immigrant visas to Thailand.

Study and Work Visa for Thai nationals to Australia, Korea, Japan.
Study and Work Visa for Non-Thai nationals to Thailand, Schengen, Australia, Korea, Japan.


Feel free to contact us for a free consultation with our immigration specialists

Education Visa



Who can apply for Education Visa Thailand?

People of every nationality can apply for a one-year Non-Immigrant Education visa. Please note that people of the following nationalities: Bangladesh, China, India, Iran, Sri-Lanka and Middle Eastern countries must apply from their country of origin.


What are the requirements needed to obtain an Education visa?

The requirements depend on whether the student is  already in Thailand or not. The applicant can start the Visa application process after making a deposit of 70% (if  in Thailand). If outside Thailand the tuition fee should be paid in full.

a) If  in Thailand with one-month visa on arrival.  
The following documents are needed:

  • Passport copy - send photo and signature page as one scan.
  • Application Form provided by School
  • 12 photos (3 x 4 cm) - note: person in photo must be wearing a suit, collared shirt ordress attire, no tank tops, T-Shirts.

Current visa on arrival should allow a stay for at least three more weeks in Thailand after bringing the aforementioned documents to our school, otherwise there may not be sufficient time to process the ED paperwork, thus requiring applicant leave Thailand again either by air or a border run.  In approximately 3 weeks the school will be notified by the Ministry of Education of application status and if approved will send an admission letter to the School. The School will notify the student of the decision and will distribute the admission letter.  

Student will then  have to leave Thailand and apply for the Non-Immigrant ED visa in any Thai embassy or consulate outside of Thailand. After receipt of the Education visa student can return to Thailand.

b) If you are not in Thailand yet.

Please e-mail School for Application Form, and document will be sent via e-mail.

We will deal with the all formalities on students behalf. 

After we receive a letter from the Ministry of Education we will send it back to the student. This letter  allows the student to apply for an Education Visa in any Thai Embassy or Consulate.

What are the nearest countries to Thailand where student can apply for the Education Visa?

Students can apply for the visa in the following countries neighboring Thailand:

  • Cambodia (Phnom Penh)
  • Laos (Vientiane)
  • Myanmar (Yangoon)
  • Malaysia ( Penang )

These are only examples, where students can apply for the visa in any Thai Embassy or consulate. The procedure will take about two business days. Once ED visa is issued, the student can return to Thailand to begin school.

What is the cost of ED Visa?

The Education Visa costs 2,200 Thai Baht (70 USD, 50 EUR - subject to change) paid to The Thai Embassy or Consulate. The extension of visa costs 1,900 Thai Baht for three months,
payable at Bangkok Immigration Bureau.The tuition fee is not included in these fees.



Lastest Blog Sidebar

   Facebook                                         Online Reading Materials