Votre visa et Vos Conseillers Spécialisés

​Basé à Bangkok, Koh Samui, Koh Phangan nous sommes des experts en matière d’immigration. Nous nous spécialisons dans les affaires, le parrainage, retraite, éducation, mariage, touristiques et visas immigrant pour la Thaïlande.


N’hésitez pas à nous contacter pour une consultation gratuite avec nos spécialistes de l’immigration

Non-Immigrant Visas in Thailand

A Non-immigrant Visa must be obtained at a Thai Embassy or Consulate outside the Kingdom. Non-immigrant Visas can be either “single-entry” (the holder may remain in Thailand for 90 days since arrival) or “multiple-entry” (the visa is valid up to a year and the holder can exit and re-enter the country as many times as desired during that year, receiving a 90-day entry stamp each time). At the end of the period of validity, the visa is “USED”.

Although the “single-entry” version of the Non-immigrant Visa allows the holder to spend a maximum of 90 days within Thailand, this can be extended by an additional 30 days by visiting an Immigration Office. Holders of “multiple-entry” Non-immigrant Visas can exit just before the year’s visa validity is about to expire and benefit from an extra bonus 90-day stay, thus making the original visa valid for 15 months ca.

The main benefit of holding a visa of this type is that it can be extended for a year at the local Immigration Office as long as the holder meets certain (mainly financial) criteria. The annual extension should be requested within the last 30 days of any 90-day entry, and can be re-obtained indefinitely; hence, a Non-immigrant Visa is obviously the best visa option for those who plan to live in Thailand for a long period.

However, with the exception of a few Thai Consulates in the UK, Australia, and USA, an applicant must have a solid reason for obtaining a Non-immigrant Visa (visiting a Thai spouse or seeking retirement are the most common ones).

  • Foreigners who wish to work in Thailand.
  • Foreigners who wish to invest in Thailand.
  • Foreigners who wish to study in Thailand.
  • Foreigners married to Thai nationals.
  • Foreigners with dependent relatives who are Thai nationals.
  • Foreigners who wish to spend their retirement in Thailand.
  • Family of the people in the above categories.
  • Various other categories.

Non-immigrant Visa Type-O (a.k.a. “Non-O” Visa).

This kind of visa allows foreigners to stay in Thailand for a number of reasons; for instance:

  • Visiting Thai spouse or family.
  • Visiting non-Thai family members.
  • Looking for employment or work.
  • Offering voluntary unpaid work.
  • Seeking retirement.
  • Various other reasons not related to work or business.​​​

Non-immigrant Visa Type-B (a.k.a. “Non-B” Visa).

“Non-B” Visas work in exactly the same way as “Non-O” Visas, with the following exception: a “Non-B” Visa is a visa for business or work purposes; hence, those who wish to work in Thailand must have a “Non-B” Visa as mandatory perquisite to obtaining a Work Permit.

Non-immigrant Visa Type-ED (a.k.a. “Non-ED” Visa).

This type of visa may be granted to those who would like to study in Thailand, to attend a conference or a seminar, to undergo specific training courses, to conduct unpaid research within a University or other institution, or study as a Buddhist monk.

Non-immigrant Visa Type-IB (a.k.a. “Investment & Business” Visa).

Foreigners working in Thailand on a project that has been approved by the Thai Board of Investment must have this type of visa.

  • Non-immigrant Visa Type-D (a.k.a. “Diplomatic” Visa, for foreign diplomats).
  • Non-immigrant Visa Type-BA (a.k.a. “Approved Company” Visa, for foreign company owners).
  • Non-immigrant Visa Type-M (a.k.a. “Media” Visa, for foreign journalists or film crews).
  • Non-immigrant Visa Type-EX (a.k.a. “Expert” Visa, for foreign specialists in peculiar fields).
  • Non-immigrant Visa Type-IM (a.k.a. “Investor” Visa, for foreign financial investors).
  • Non-immigrant Visa Type-F (a.k.a. “Official” Visa, for non-diplomatic foreign officials working within the Thai Government).
  • Non-immigrant Visa Type-R (a.k.a. “Religious” Visa, for missionaries and other religious personalities).
  • Non-immigrant Visa Type-RS (a.k.a. “Research” Visa, for foreign scientists conducting research in approved fields).
Reasonable Price ! Call Us Now!

Lastest Blog Sidebar

   Facebook                                         Online Reading Materials