Based in Bangkok.
we are the immigration experts.
We specialize in business, employer sponsored, retirement, education, marriage and immigrant visas to Thailand.

Study and Work Visa for Thai nationals to Australia, Korea, Japan.
Study and Work Visa for Non-Thai nationals to Thailand, Schengen, Australia, Korea, Japan.


Feel free to contact us for a free consultation with our immigration specialists

Non-Immigrant “O” Visa (Marriage Visa)

This type of visa allows you to stay longer in Thailand without doing back to back visa runs, If you haven’t applied for such type of visa or are unsure about the process, Do talk to us! Not only we guide you through but we process the application on your behalf to make sure the processing is without any hassle.

If you are married to a Thai national, you can extend a pre-existing Non-immigrant Type-O Visa for one year at your local Immigration Office by means of a Marriage Visa. It is no longer possible to go to any Office if you don’t live in the relative area of jurisdiction.

The financial requirements to qualify for a Marriage Visa changed in November 2008. If you are applying for the extension for the first time after the above date, the foreign spouse must be able to demonstrate an average monthly income of no less than 40,000 THB per month. The income will have to be remitted from abroad; besides, any sum earned by the Thai spouse cannot be counted towards the required average monthly income. Proof of income exceeding 40,000 THB can be demonstrated by transferring that amount from abroad to a Thai bank account on a monthly basis.

The changes in November 2008 reinstated the option to get a Marriage Visa if you have at least 400,000 THB in a Thai bank account. The first time you apply for the extension on this basis, such sum must have been in the bank account for no less than two months before application without falling below that amount at any time; in subsequent years, the required sum must have been in the bank account for at least three months before application under the same conditions. Should you choose to leave the money in your home country, a certified letter from your Embassy will be required for confirmation; the supporting documents will then be scrutinized by the Immigration Office.

Once your application is submitted, your passport will be stamped “UNDER CONSIDERATION”, and within 30 days you will be asked to go back to the local Immigration Office to find out if you have been successful; however, the 1-year extension will start from the time of the original application.

During the consideration period, you can expect a visit from the Immigration Office to your residence in order to check that your marriage is authentic.

No Visa. Money Back Guarantee 100%


Our satisfied customer








Lastest Blog Sidebar

   Facebook                                         Online Reading Materials