Based in Bangkok.
we are the immigration experts.
We specialize in business, employer sponsored, retirement, education, marriage and immigrant visas to Thailand.

Study and Work Visa for Thai nationals to Australia, Korea, Japan.
Study and Work Visa for Non-Thai nationals to Thailand, Schengen, Australia, Korea, Japan.


Feel free to contact us for a free consultation with our immigration specialists

Schengen Visa and Temporary Residence Permits ( TRPs )

The Schengen Visa has made traveling between its 26 member countries. Traveling on a Schengen Visa means that the visa holder can travel to any (or all) member countries using one single visa, thus avoiding the hassle and expense of obtaining individual visas for each country.The Schengen visa is a “visitor visa”. It is issued to citizens of countries who are required to obtain a visa before entering Europe. The purpose of the visit must be leisure, tourism, or business. Upon the issuance of the visa, the visa holder is allowed to enter all member countries and travel freely throughout the Schengen area.
A Schengen visa allows the holders to travel freely within the Schengen countries for a maximum stay of up to 90 days in a 6 month period.

We can assist The Schengen Visa visa for all passport holders.

What are the main benefits of being temporary resident (TRPs)?

  • Visa-free access to 26 Schengen countries
  • Unlimited duration of stay in Schengen area.
  • Residency for all family.
  • An option to become a Permanent Resident and Citizen.

We can assist The Temporary Residence Permits for all passport holders.

For Non-Thai Nationals, we can assist you to get visa to USA, Canada, UK, Australia etc.
Please send email to : info@thailandvisasservice.com



Lastest Blog Sidebar

   Facebook                                         Online Reading Materials